On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:29:15 +0200
"Risto H. Kurppa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Bryan DeLuca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:11:15 +0200

> > http://www.bryandeluca.com/OM/omkey_functions
> >

> I tried it and for some reason it didn't work: AUX still launches the
> lock, not fullscreen (changed f5<->f11)
>
> see http://pastebin.com/m614715e

Hmm, from that output it looks like you might have been executing it from an
SSH session.  If that is the case then the E_IPC_SOCKET environment variable is
not set and the script does not know how to talk to Enlightenment.

If it is not working when launched from within E then could you send me the
output of:

sh -x evince.sh

That would be very helpful.

Thanks,