Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> I bought the OpenMoko to get a more Free Software phone, not one that
> gets less and less Free as new devices come up :)
>
> I seriously hope GTA3 fixes some of the most serious problems GTA2 had
> regarding that.

It's interesting that we have been talking extensively about a GTA3 as
the next high powered has it all device. It may well be.

Let's imagine a GTA2.5 however...

GTA2 with a few hardware issues solved, GPS fix time, call quality (the
hardware bits), accelerated graphics! :) and the other bits and bobs...

Then imagine *dropping* the price.

I am not at openmoko and this will almost certainly not happen :) but
remember - most FOSS devs want a *phone*, a libre *phone* - some people
want internet tablets and that's life - but perhaps a GTA2.5 is an answer...

It probably isn't, but the ideas there. :)

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net
----