Don't get me wrong here:
I still think Marcus as the developer of TangoGPS is the best person to
discuss all this with - I do not intend to fork or maintain any separate
version, nor do I recommend to do so by any means!

All I wanted was to get the code off my hands _NOW_  (actually already a lot
earlier as some of you will know, sorry for the delay) , as I do not have
the time to maintain or enhance it much at the moment , but hopefully it all
ends up in official TangoGPS.

Whether in can be included like it is now or after a thorough clean-up or
restructuring by someone else I cannot tell, but at least all that is
working fine for me is out there so nobody needs to duplicate the efforts.

Hope this clears any possible misunderstandings, maybe Marcus will shed some
light on his further plans with regard to TangoGPS, too.

Stefan