O Domingo, 18 de Xullo de 2010 18:17:07 David Garabana Barro escribiu:
> O Sábado, 17 de Xullo de 2010 22:42:19 Gennady Kupava escribiu:

> I'm currently using shr-u, will report any problem...

I had a WSOD shutting down, but not yet during normal use.
As with new kernel WSOD are back again (at least rotating screen), I don't
know if it's related to glamo timings or it was a kernel problem.

I made some tests, with neon and neolight:

neolight strobe @ 80 ms

Although you can "see" filling, it's noticeably faster @ 242

CPU use @ 444
xorg            60
python  10
idle            30

CPU use @ 242
xorg            44
python  7
idle            47

neon continously scrolling big (1379x1916) photo. Scroll is visibly smoother

CPU use @ 444
python  50
xorg            44
idle            0