Hi again.
Thank you for your answers. I really hope those interested in android
related work can cooperate and improve together. I say this just as a
humble freerunner user.

Niels,
thank you, I've red what you've written on the board at Replicant website.
I need to clarify that I'm actually not related in any way to Replicant
project, neither I'm the one who has tried to get contacts with aof before
(that's because you couldn't see my email address in your inbox etc); I've
just seen their project and asked them about infos, then I've wondered
about it's knowledge into the openmoko community, because I've never heard
about it on this ml or other related to openmoko. After telling this, I
think teh people of aof, replicant and those interested in them, could go
on with this discussion together on the mailing lists of aof and replicant.
I'll later join the two ml to see if I can be of any help, even I'm not
able to program either my working day... :-P

Thanks to all and sorry if I've used this ml for something which maybe
wasn't so strictly related to it's main discussions

urodelo