Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:

> Looking for documentation on qtMoko, I found that the wiki is spammed.
> Is there any cleanning process in progress? What is the policy? With a
> fresh wiki login, I'm (naturally) not able to drop pages. Can someone
> give me enought priviledge to delete pages? I can also simply rename
> all identified page in order to add "SPAM" prefix: current priviledge
> are enough and wiki's administrator will then be able to easily check
> and drop pages.

If you tell me username, i can give you admin rights. I never wanted to mess
with wiki and i thought that community can keep it in decent, but i was
obviously wrong :(

It would be really nice to block the wiki so that only registered and maybe
approved users could contribute. I wonder if that could be arranged from the
wiki admin area or if we need Fabio who is hosting wiki and owns qtmoko.org
domain.

Regards

Radek