I noticed the "uBlog" section of neo900.org says:

Finally our PayPal trouble timed out, so we can focus again on making proto_v2.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1496288
Joerg, 2016-01-26 12:48:52

Can someone please confirm that the funds have been fully released and paid out? If that's the case then maybe the first news item shown on neo900.org can be updated so that it doesn't start with "PayPal trouble delays project". Maybe a new news item can be written with an updated schedule and timeline. I've been holding off buying my next phone for a while and am wondering if it will be another 1 - 2 years before the Neo900 is shipped.

Thanks,
Ryan