Hi again,

some thoughts about a „pyraPhone“:

Yeah, the cores should limited on 1ghz. maybe with manual switch to 1.5 / when
connected to power cord.
As UI e17 or KDE Plasma mobile or even Sailfish OS.
A pyraPhone should be also have connectors for additional hardware like the
moto z / original jolla phone - so it doesn’t need a slider keyboard build in
for example: it could be added later.

i think after the librem 5 crowdfunding it is difficult to get enough backers.
But with the experience/references it would be possible - even more after the
pyra is released!

cu
Matthias