Hi Jonas,

> Am 13.11.2017 um 12:05 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard <jo...@jones.dk>:
>
> Quoting H. Nikolaus Schaller (2017-11-13 11:38:07)
>>
>>> Am 13.11.2017 um 11:31 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard <jo...@jones.dk>:
>>>
>>> Quoting H. Nikolaus Schaller (2017-11-13 08:33:45)

>>> I would buy a microUSB model if made - and I believe it could be made to
>>> work with standard Android for those using F-droid, and therefore have
>>> potential users among those too.
>>
>> Ah, yes. Many Android devices have an µUSB OTG port.
>>
>> Hm. I wonder if we can build/design one with multiple plugs so that
>> one-fits-all.
>
> Uhm, I withdraw my promise to buy one, until I understand if it is gonna
> be a frankenstein model: I would want something sensible to survive
> carrying in a pocket (and the pocket surviving that too).

It looks as if the thing can be designed for three different positions
for different USB connectors. The standard USB at one end, the µUSB at the other
and the Mini-USB (GTA04) perpendicular to the board surface so that it does not
stick much away from the GTA04 body. It is like I already do it for the
Qi-Charger.

There is no need to install them all three in parallel, so you won't see the
"Frankenstein" :) You just get the same PCB and controller chip.

I am also now thinking about placing components on both sides of the PCB
to make it smaller than the original FST-01. This is a little more tricky
for production, but if we build batches of let's say 10 or 12 it doesn't
really matter.

BR,
Nikolaus