Hi all,
FOSDEM is ahead next weekend :)

> Am 29.11.2017 um 10:47 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <h...@goldelico.com>:
>
> Fine! Please add yourself to
> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/FOSDEM2018/
> <http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/FOSDEM2018/>

Looks as if we have 10 entries!

So what should we do as a group? Should we do someting? Or would everybody be
more
happy attending presentations of personal choice and exchanging impressions and
links to
good slides/videos after FOSDEM?

What could be thought of (provided someone organises):

* meet for dinner at Friday or Saturday evening

   AFAIR some years ago we (OpenPhoneux) did meet here:
http://le-pickwick-la-brasserie.lafourchette.rest/en_GB/
   It is right near ULB
   More close to Louise is the area around Rue Saint-Boniface where Maps shows
dozens of restaurants

* have a hacking session on Saturday morning until 12:00 (where FOSDEM starts)

   finding a location might be difficult and time is quite short (I want to
attend a presentation
   at 12:00 so we also have to calculate for public transport time).

* find out if there is a hacking room at FOSDEM where no pre-registration is
needed where
  we can simply drop in for an hour or two

BR,
Nikolaus