Friends,

You've been doing great stuff in your gardens all spring and summer.  Did you
do something interesting with kids, change your composting program, deal with
a perplexing issue in a new way?

If some of you are growing vegetables for food banks, schools or seniors or
have a new grape arbor you're proud of, let us know.  Sometimes it helps when
one of us is going through a rough stretch with volunteers that others are
having the same kinds of problems.

Did you have a great event of picnic?  Please share it.  Some of us, when we
open up our e-mails after a day's work could use the lift.

When we have a sense that our separate gardens are really interconnected
thoughout North America and the world it helps support us all when a local
official doesn't "get it."

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer, Clinton Community Garden