Hello, Everyone! I reached out recently to find out if any of your
organizations/gardens had membership programs and if so, how they are
structured. I've heard back about three potential programs: Northeast
Organic Farming Association of New York, The Wylde Center (Decatur, GA),
and Eastern Connecticut Community Gardens Association.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll
begin reaching out/researching.

Take care and many thanks for sharing what you know, Shannon

Shannon Spurlock
Director of Public Affairs and Policy | Denver Urban Gardens
p: 303.292.9900 x109 | www.dug.org