Hello, Everyone! I reached out recently to find out what community garden
membership programs exist and their general structure.

These three programs were highlighted as having a membership program:
Northeast Organic Farming Association of New York (NOFA-NY), Eastern
Connecticut Community Gardens Association, and the Wylde Center (Decatur,
GA). *Are there any others out there? *

We are going to begin to reach out to organizations to learn from their
experience and I just want to make sure that we have as complete a list as
possible. Many thanks in advance, Shannon

Shannon Spurlock
Director of Public Affairs and Policy | Denver Urban Gardens
p: 303.292.9900 x109 | www.dug.org