Salam Abdul Hafiz,

Thanks for your positive feedback and for these resources. If you have
any time, and are interested in contributing to the project, you may
consider looking through the message board
(http://corpus.quran.com/messageboard.jsp) and helping us with
correcting and improving the grammatical annotation for the Quran.

Thanks again.

w/salam,

-- Kais