Salam Aida,

I think its very interesting that you are working on a dialog system
for the Quran. Its great you are thinking about using the Quranic
Ontology for this: http://corpus.quran.com/ontology.jsp

A future dialog system is actually one of the motiviations behind the
Quranic Ontology. I look forward to seeing how far you get with a
keyboard-based approach as a first step. With regards to your question
on data for translation, I would suggest taking a look at this
website:

http://www.qurandatabase.org

This website is a good resource for Quranic data, which includes
translation and transliteration of the Quran into multiple languages.
You can also download the data in multiple formats (plain text, XML,
etc.). I hope that helps.

It would be good to know what programming language you are using for
your dialog system. Maybe Java perhaps? Looking forward to hearing
from you.

Kind Regards,

-- Kais Dukes

Language Research Group