Salam Tadar,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please feel free to do what you wish with the
data from the website as long as you abide by the term's of use, which are
mentioned on the data download page (http://corpus.quran.com/download):

#  TERMS OF USE:
#
#  - Permission is granted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
#    of this file, but CHANGING IT IS NOT ALLOWED.
#
#  - This annotation can be used in any website or application,
#    provided its source (the Quranic Arabic Corpus) is clearly
#    indicated, and a link is made to http://corpus.quran.com to enable
#    users to keep track of changes.
#
#  - This copyright notice shall be included in all verbatim copies
#    of the text, and shall be reproduced appropriately in all works
#    derived from or containing substantial portion of this file.

In you particular case, I don't think any of these apply, so please do go
ahead. Just out of curiosity, is there any reason why you prefer to use
information from the Quranic Arabic Corpus as opposed to other existing
analyses of the Quran already in printed form? Please forgive my curiosity,
I'm just always looking for ways to improve this resource for other users...

Looking forward to hearing from you!

w/salam,

-- Kais

http://www.kaisdukes.com - web