Dear Tadar,

I also would be very interested to hear how you plan to use the Quranic
Arabic Corpus in Missouri correctional centers.  We are always happy to
hear of our research being put to good use!

thanks in advance,

Eric Atwell,
 Senior Lecturer, Language research group, School of Computing,
 Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS, Leeds LS2 9JT, England
 TEL: 0113-3435430  FAX: 0113-3435468  WWW/email: google Eric Atwell