Well, technically I don't have it yet, but I am expecting to win an eBay
auction for an SE, 1.4MB floppy, 40 MB hard disk, 4 MB of RAM, and 25
MHz 68020 Radius accelerator card with full page monitor interface. What
would be the best system for it: 6.0.8, 7.0/7.1, or 7.5? I'm planning on
also getting a SCSI to Ethernet adapter for it so I can connect to the
internet and to my other computers. I may need to replace the standard
hard disk with a more reliable one, and I currently have a 4.26 GB SCSI
disk in an external case. Would I be able to fit this standard 3.5"
sized drive in the SE? Finally, assuming I could find a Radius Full Page
monitor, how much would it cost?

Thanks for any answers or help you could give me.