>Having difficulty getting my Color Classic recognize my 1.2 G external APS
>2000 SR Hard drive. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached all the
>cables, rebuilt the desktop, surfed the net, but still am stumped.
>Do I need extra software? Again, thanks.
>Robert

See if Apple HD SC Setup 7.3.5 patched sees it, and if it does then update
the driver.
If that doesn't help then try the Mt Everthing 1.1.1 control panel and it
that doesn't see it then try using the control panel's facility for using
it's built in driver to mount the HD.
The SCSI Probe control panel will usually tell if there is a termination
problem.
The acid test would be to see if that HD works any better as the internal
hard drive.

Gamba
<http://home.earthlink.net/~gamba2>