Antonio Rodríguez wrote:
Hi!

Maybe it's a bit of off-topic, but as I intend to do it with my
Classic, I think it's at least "in the border" ;-) .

I have recently received a bunch of 3.5" (800 kb) Apple ][ disks. I'd
like to create images of them, to be able to transfer them to my PC
and use them with emulators or (possibly) transfer them to my Apple
//e's Compact Flash drive (my //e doesn't have a 3.5" drive). I need
an utility capable of creating raw byte-by-byte images of disks in my
Classic. Can you tell me of one of such programs?

I'm probably missing the point, nothing new there. diskcopy 4.3 then .zip, .sit or any other flavor before networking or putting them onto a 1.44 disk for transfer to the pc to then use with emulators.

My //e doesn't get much work, null modem cable? Anything on asimov that will help? You might have a browse through this link also, being yet another useful Aussie site, I cant resist the plug.
http://www.zip.com.au/~alexm/faq/

I'm forgetting something, sorry.