>Hi All,
>
>I have a 128k keyboard that was functioning perfectly up until about a
>half-hour ago. The 'U' key has mysteriously stopped working. My guess
>is that contact is not being made upon pressing the key. Is there an
>easy fix for this?

The keys are fairly easily desoldered, but then you would need to
disassemble the actual keyswitch and try to fix it.  Contact cleaner will
often resolve the problem to a degree but if it is only one key I would
swap it with a lesser used key switch, even after you have repaired it.

Regards Sean.
--
Classic Computing Pages:
http://www.megadon.co.uk/syrinx/