Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:09:17 -0800
From: Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WTB: Daystar Turbo 040

I would like to upgrade an SE/30 with this accelerator.  I am also
looking for an adapter, either for the SE/30 or the IIsi.  Please send
me your offer for any of these items, including shipping, to 95051.

The Turbo 040s and 030 PowerCaches are around, (start your search on eBay). It's the adapter that's tough to find. I'm half-way farther along than you; I have a 40Mhz Turbo 040 W/FPU and have never been able to find the adapter for less than "stupid money".

I put the 040 in my Performa 600. (no adapter required)

Works like a charm.

Happy hunting,

Cobey