At 16:12 +0200 4/8/16, `Cadell Last wrote:
>Dear,
>
>I'm writing on behalf of Francis Heylighen (in CC) to invite you to give a
>presentation about your latest research for our research group at the Vrije
>Universiteit Brussel.

Please ignore this mail. The person who has taken over the organization of our
seminars has by accident sent this to the wrong mailing list. Some of you may
receive a personal invitation to give a seminar later. If any of the others
would be interested to give a seminar, please contact me personally...

Francis
--

Francis Heylighen
Evolution, Complexity and Cognition group