On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Maxime Thomas - Wascou
<maxime.tho...@wascou.org> wrote:
> Finally there's someone here !
> I think it will be very useful for the democratization of ezcomponents
> (against other frameworks like s*mfon* - even a french one).
> Looking for requirements documentation.

I think there are many internal eZ Components framework out there with
very few users. Yours, mine, kore's, jetfuel, thomas's .... Each with
very few users and applications.

There is definitively something the eZ Components project leader could
unite our efforts for. Instead of many framework with few users,
applications and projects, wouldn't it be fantastic to have one
framework with many users, applications and projects?

Regards,

James

--
http://jamespic.com/contact
Customer is king - Le client est roi - El cliente es rei.