Hi Sylvain,

Do you think it would be useful to add 1/2 second for CGOS games?
I have long considered doing that.   I would still consider it fixed
time games - I would just silently add 1/2 second to the clock for
each move as a kind of internal benefit of the doubt factor - it's
clear that some time is lost automatically even under the best
conditions.

- Don