For Suzie I try for 9x9 to establish a Dan-ranking at the next European
Championship in Villach/Austria.

Do you mean that you are planning to enter it for a regular "human" Go event? Have you checked that the organisers will allow this?

I once entered Professor Chen's HandTalk for a human Go tournament which I was organising, in Oxford. I received no complaints from its opponents, but several from stronger players, and from British Go Association officials, who asked me never to do this again.

Nick

I am in touch with the organizers. They have asked me to give a lecture about computer-go. Maybe one can organize around this a 9x9 match humans against Suzie. Some sort of practical lecture. One has to give the humans some (small) incentive to take the match serious. E.g. at the Vienna chess open I played once with Nimzo Blitz. Every player had to pay 1$. The money was put in a pot and the first winner of a game got the pot. This was extremly popular and some players even went away during their games to hit the jack-pot.

I do not plan to play in the official part of the tournament. There is up to my knowledge anyway no 9x9 tournament and if it is, an EC is for humans and not for computers.

Chrilly