Dear Don,

I few weeks ago I was busy with Computer-Tomography. I stumbled about the question today when I started to implemented GTP for the new Suzie-GUI. I know that there will be no immediate changes. But as programms become more search-based the focus will change. Then at least UCI should be known.

Best Regards
Chrilly

P.S. I am just on a short home-leave and spend my holidays with the GUI programming. I have become a real hobbyst. The more advanced departments/managers of Siemens can spell now the name FPGA and everybody who can write "Hello World" in VHDL is engaged. When the Brutus project ended in 2003 there were no FPGA jobs. This was too early. Now I do not really need the FPGA money because I am still on the payroll of the Hydra-Sheik. But the additional CT-Euros do not hurt and its also interesting to do after 15 years of chess programming something different.