> We have at the moment 3 GUIs and each of them does not support the
> protocoll.
>
> I have written a C# Prototype-GUI. But I have no time and also not much
> interest to develop this further.
> ..
> Chrilly

Hi Chrilly,

GoTraxx has a C# class that interfaces directly with CGOS. Should be fairly
trivial to incorporate especially if it already knows GTP. The source code is
up at CodePlex.

Regarding your prototype GUI, would you consider donating it the open source
community, especially if you don't have much interest in it anymore? I could
use it. Right now I use GoGui for the GUI, which is great, but sometimes I'd
like to display internal data during debug for which GoGui would be too
difficult to use.

Phil