Hi Darren,
Thank you for playing (I hope you enjoyed :)) and your report.

> Sylvain, can you explain more about why it has this particular weakness?
What you describe is exactly the issue I describe in the FAQ.
>From my analysis this come from the fact that the simulations are more
likely to make the dead group to live than to die. It happens only on
some situations, but when it happens, and you are in a part which is
not explored by the tree, the probability for the group to die is low
so MoGo simply consider that there is more important part of the board
to analyse. Of course you can be more agressive on exploration and
then get rid of this problem, but what I want is the best playing
level in average, not solve some particular positions.
I guess an overall fix of the simulation would be the best way to go for that.

> Also, is there a plan to fix it?
Not by me at least ;). As I said earlier I am not working on it anymore...

Cheers,
Sylvain