Edward.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [computer-go] Re: Update of
MoGo binary release, and windows version available!Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007
11:23:42 +0100

 Hi to all, Can someone help me with this problem, for which I cannotfind a
solution:I am trying to run MoGo in an automatic way, using thecygwin
toolkit.The problem in its simplest form is this:If I use MoGo on the command
line, typing the commands whichare send by stdin (i suppose) it works
perfectly.If I make a file with command like:> boardsize 9> genmove wThen MoGo
will continue to perform a genmove, and can onlybe stopped by killing it.I
vagely suspect that it has something to do with non-blockinginput, but I also
do not know all the aspects of this.To be honest, I tried to implement
pondering using non-blockinginput, but that did not work out this way, because
of some alikeproblems... Now I can run GoGui, and this program seems to work
finewith Mogo, so it must be possible to interact automatically. Can you help
me?What am I doing wrong? Thanks,Edward

Pas je zoekresultaten aan op JOUW wensen met Live.nl! Live.nl