To get many faces 11 up, I had to change it so it would remove all dead
stones before passing.  I wrote a gtp wrapper for its engine to communicate
with the cgos client.  I can give you the source for the wrapper if you like
(in C++).

I have a windows tcl client that works that I got from Don a while ago.
Recently while traveling I tried to download a new one but I couldn't make
it work.  If you want I can send you me working cgos client that runs in a
DOS window and the .bat file to start it.

David