> So it's possible to create a triple-ko repetition, take that move sequence
> and find
> a non-triple-ko situation that uses the exact same repeated move sequence ?

I am afraid I don't follow. Please rephrase.

In my words: you have a sequence of moves (M0) leading,
to a certain position (P0). After P0 , you continue with
a sequence of moves (M1) leading to position (P1)
Now if P0==P1, this means that the move leading to P1 (the last move of M1 is
invalid.

If the sequence M1 would occur anywhere inside of M0, it would cause
no harm, EXCEPT when it would be the final part of M0. But in that case,
P0 would itself would be a repetition of some position length(M1) *before*
P0.
Am I missing something ?

AvK