I'm sorry but I have no fixed global ip (my pcs are at my home, not
at univ).  But I strongly believe 32 bit applications can run on 64
bit OS.

I will try to run currently running four bots and your clients
as many as possible simultaneously because I've just built up an
additional 2 core pc.  Now I have 4+4+2 cores of Intel Core2 at
3GHz and one Athlon64 boxes in total, all running 64bit Linux.

Could you send me the tar ball?  Thanks.

Hideki