Do you run linux?

I already have a tarball which has almost everything you need - and it
includes the binaries and has each player set up in the registry.

The only thing missing is an automated scheme to get the result files to
me.   I'm looking to see if I can get an ftp server working.

It will be flexible enough that you can run multiple instances if you
want - and stop them when you want and restart without hassle.
However,   if one of the long players is playing,  you might lose
several hours if you kill it!

Of course you can use "nice" to run these at low priority.

Are you willing?    I can send you a test package now which will
determine if it will run without hassle.

- Don