Hello.

>Hi,

>Sorry for announcing too early. Your English is maybe a bit exotic, but
not too difficult to understand. I appreciate your effort to write in English.

In the computer science course that I belong to, we  have to write
master thesis in English (even graduation thesis).

>Also, I believe it is not such a bad idea to release preliminary
versions to the Go-programming community before producing a final
version. I did it with my previous computer-go papers, and the feedback
I got here helped me to improve the final version a lot.

Yes. I have already gotten some advice, and in the final version,
I will be able to write more good paper.

Thank you for commenting to my master thesis.

Nobuo Araki