I think mogo is the only strong program that uses the UCB1-tuned formula.
The others use the same formula you use.  I found a thesis where they
measured many different formulas and found little difference.   If any
strong program other than mogo uses some formula other than the basic one,
can you please let us know?

MoGo does not use the UCB1 formula or the UCB1-Tuned formula
(see ICML paper from Gelly and Silver). Also, now, the formula
has been tuned again and again and does not look anymore like
something I could explain :-) this is almost genetic programming :-)

Basically, the formula in MoGo combines the success ratio and the
RAVE-success ratio, with more focus on the success ratio when the
number of simulations is large.
Olivier