----- Message d'origine ----
De : Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Envoyé le : Samedi, 23 Février 2008, 15h54mn 27s
Objet : Re: [computer-go] How to use CGOS ?

Ivan,

If you run the script without any arguments it displays a usage message.

It require a configuration file - one of the command line arguments will
display a sample configuration file  -  here is a linux example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/tmp$ ./cgosGtp-linux-x86_32

cgosGtp 0.98 alpha - engine client for CGOS Linux-x86 by Don Dailey

Usage: /home/drd/tmp/cgosGtp-linux-x86_32/main.tcl  -c CONFIG_FILE  -k
KILL_FILE  -p PLAYER_FIRST -s

      -c specified name of config file - this is MANDATORY
      -k sepcifies a file to create which will stop client after
current game
      -p specifies which player plays first game
      -s display a sample configuration file to stdout and exit

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/tmp$ ./cgosGtp-linux-x86_32 -s

# config file for testing various version of MyBot
# ------------------------------------------------

%section server
    server cgos.boardspace.net
    port 6867

%section player
    name      MyBot-1.0
    password  abcxyz
    invoke    ./mybot-1.0  --gtp --log mybot.log
    priority  7

%section player
    name      MyBot-2.0
    password  abcxyz
    invoke    ./mybot-2.0  --gtp --log mybot.log
    priority  3

- Don