The Ing prize stopped when Mr Ing died.  He was very interested in computer
go.  His foundation still funds many go tournaments, but none for computers.

The current computer go tournaments I know of are:

European go congress (Late July)
US go congress (August, small prize this year)
Gifu Challenge in Japan (usually September or October, usually moderate
prize) - http://www.computer-go.jp/gifu2005/English/outline/index.html
Computer Olympiad (Beijing this October, usually no prize, pay to enter)
UEC Cup, Japan, first one in 2007.  I don't know much about it.

David