Registration is now open for this Sunday's bot tournament. It will use 19x19 boards for both divisions, which will be 6-round Swiss. It will start at 15:00 GMT, and take place in the Asian night, European evening, and American morning. Time limits will be 18 minutes each, sudden death, for both divisions. It will end about 19:00 GMT.

Registration is as described at
http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/how/index.html

As last month, when you register you should tell me the processor power (number of processors, processor speed, and any other significant details) of the platform that it will be running on. This is so that the processor power can be stated on my report of the event, making comparisons between programs more meaningful for anyone reading the report.

The tournaments themselves are on the KGS site at
http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=380 and
http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=381.

Nick
--