Don Dailey wrote:
I don't really believe the ELO model is "very wrong."   I only believe
it is a mathematical model that is "somewhat" flawed for chess and
presumable also for other games.   Do you have an alternative that might
be more accurate?

- Don

I don't have very precise data about computer vs human. But in computer vs computer, I believe some of the data of your scalability study clearly demonstrated that strength of MoGo against Leela scaled differently from the strength of MoGo against GNU. But my memory of that data may not be very good.

Rémi