Is Jrefgo the pure version that does not use tricks like the futures
map?   If you use things like that, all bets are off - I can't be sure
this is not negatively scalable.

You cannot draw any reasonable conclusions by stopping after 10 moves
and letting gnugo judge the game either.    Why didn't you play complete
games?

- Don