Self play results are much better than play against another opponent (since
the faster version sees everything the slower one does, plus more).   At
stronger levels, the win rate for a stone difference is higher.  Pure
computer power increase will take much longer than your estimate.  On the
other hand, monte carlo is still new, and there will be big improvements in
the algorithm without more processing power.  I think the algorithm is more
important, so perhaps a top pro will lose an even 19x19 in 20 years or less.

David