Now that I have this system of generating really big game trees, what sort of interesting things could I do with it? The exact number of nodes I can store is not exact because I'm doing various things to reduce each node's footprint when it goes to disk. I'm currently building a tree that is bushy at the root (heavy exploration term) and normal UCT beneath that. It is at 28 billion nodes now and projecting a capacity of 122 billion. The current node rate is about 130k per second (on 1 Core2 core). This is on a 9x9 board. I'm still using Libego for playouts. And I'm deleting symmetrically-equivalent moves from the tree. That is all that gets pruned.