Perhaps the discussion of "dyanamic komi" started by Matthew's post.
He reported his experiments changing komi in a game using MoGo in
the post <20080227200718.ga5...@golux.woodcraft.me.uk> or
http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2008-February/014277.html.
And I reported my experiments in the following post
<47c67cd2.8673%hideki_ka...@ybb.ne.jp> or
http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2008-February/014283.html.

I believe it works well, though the number of the games in my
experiments are not enough.

Hideki