Hi Nick,

I'll perticipate comming tournaments as much as possible but it's
still under development and needs much more work and time for full
performance.

Since my mini cluster uses usual Gigabit Ether, which is much slower
than expensive Infiniband or such high speed network devices, it
performs not so better on 9x9.  So please do not expect much :).

Also, on 19x19 board, current 16-core cluster version performs almost
the same as 8-core shared memory pc such as Mac Pro, which Yamato used
for KGS.

Hideki