(I didn't see it, but my apologies if someone already posted this.)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Announcement Call for Papers ACG 2015 -- deadline 1 March 2015
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:40:17 +0100

Dear all,

With great pleasure we announce the 14th International Conference Advances
in Computer Games 2015, to be held early July 2015, at the University in
Leiden, the Netherlands. (Exact date in early July to be confirmed shortly.)

Papers to the conference will undergo a full peer review process, and
Proceedings are expected to be published in the Springer LNCS Lecture Notes
of Computer Science series.

The ACG2015 conference will be organized, as usual, as part of the ICGA
events, the World Computer Chess Championships and the Computer Olympiad.

Important dates:

Paper submission deadline: 1 March 2015
Notification of acceptance: 25 March 2015
Camera ready papers due: 1 May 2015

Conference website: http://acg2015.wordpress.com
Submissions website: https://www.conftool.net/acg2015  (to be operational
shortly)

Please find attached the Call for Papers including the Program Committee
and further details.

Looking forward to welcoming you in Leiden,
Aske Plaat
Jaap van den Herik
Walter Kosters

Leiden University