Olivier Teytaud:
<CAMpyiGPsNRFtNtk_m1jTvDm4s-_XLcyKGV=SxVC8TiKG9f=f...@mail.gmail.com>:
>Ok, it's not blitz according to http://senseis.xmp.net/?BlitzGames
>(limit at 10s/move for Blitz). But really shorter time settings.
>
>I've seen (as you all) many posts guessing that AlphaGo will lose, but I
>find
>that hard to know. If Fan Hui had won one game, I would say that AlphaGo is
>not ready for Lee Sedol, but with 5-0...

Main time is not so important if we evaluate AI's playing
strength because AI's thinking time is almost 30 seconds in
either time setting, due to not-so-smart time control algorithms.
#If the team has developed smarter one, this is wrong.

Anyway, I wonder why Google don't publish the records of the
informal games.  Certainly losing games are much more
informative.

Hideki