A problem with McMahon is that the bots would all need KGS ratings.  I
can't assign ratings myself, the scheduler uses the ratings assigned by
KGS.  In the five tournaments held so far this year, there are sixteen bots
that have competed at least once: eight have been rated, eight not.

Nick

Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com