Hi Jacques,

We will appreciate very much if you could participate in our test. In the
specification of GTP, about the command 'loadsgf' it says

Board size and komi are set to the values given in the sgf file. Board
configuration, number of captured stones, and move history are found by
replaying the game record up to the position* before move_number *or until
the end if omitted.

So for the command

loadsgf sgf/seki/case1.sgf 4

The program should load the position of case1.sgf BEFORE move 4, not AFTER.
Just today some author found a bug of gogui-adapter and kindly reported to
me: gogui-adapter incorrectly loads the position AFTER move_number. Markus
has already fixed the bug for us, see

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3527339&group_id=59117&atid=489964

If you use gogui-adapter to translate 'loadsgf' for your program, please
download the newest version of gogui which is available at

https://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=git&group_id=59117

Best regards,

Aja