If your aim is to attract new players, I think you need not worry about accuracy. I have seen a number of people put off Go by avid players going into too much detail too quickly, which makes it seem like a boring game you can only play if you are fanatical about detail. In fact Go is beginner friendly because 1. the rules are simple 2. at beginner levels you can make lots of mistakes and still win - unlike chess there is no "oops I lost my queen". I think you need to emphasise the fun and how easy it is

If you really want to get a good definition for an eye, I think you need something a bit different. E.g. what about the eyes a,b in this group?
. X X X . .
. . X X X .

Ask yourself this: if you came up with a really great definition of an eye, would that be more or less likely to attract new players?

Just a thought

All the best with the flyer :-)